Official Operation Majora's Mask 3D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Majora's Mask 3D is a petition to voice the requests by fans to release Majora's Mask in 3D on the Nintendo 3DS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skyward Sword Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShouCHC
Mod
ShouCHC

Skyward Sword Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Skyward Sword Discussion   Skyward Sword Discussion EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Based upon what you have seen, what do you think so far? What are your theories on it? Anything you have questions about that you hope to be answered?

I think, that it has the potential to be the greatest Legend of Zelda game yet. And well, it looks great. I think the Wii Motion Plus could work very nicely for it.

We know for sure that Skyward Sword is before Ocarina of Time, which used to be the widely known start of the timeline. Thus no speculation on where it is located. However, if it doesn't fill in specific events (Jabu-Jabu, Master Sword Creation, Shieikah, etc.) we will have to hope that there is a game located between Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time.

Ghirahim, so far one of my favorite villains (probably my favorite). I want to know where he fits in all of this. Is he truly evil? Or is he only working for another higher being? Ghirahim is probably the most interesting villain yet in the Legend of Zelda series. I just wished that he didn't have the whole "Get power, rule the world" scheme. I would like something a little more, interesting, if you will.

At any rate, that's just a few of my thoughts, what are yours?
Back to top Go down

Skyward Sword Discussion
Page 1 of 1