Official Operation Majora's Mask 3D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Majora's Mask 3D is a petition to voice the requests by fans to release Majora's Mask in 3D on the Nintendo 3DS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any watch any good anime recently?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ArnoldOtaku
Admin
ArnoldOtaku

Any watch any good anime recently? Empty
PostSubject: Any watch any good anime recently?   Any watch any good anime recently? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:33 am

I'm a very frequent anime watcher. I wanted to know if anyone here was and what they enjoyed to watch.
Currently I'm watching; Bleach (probably will give up watching it as I'm only in the 80s), Blue Exorcist, Durarara, The World God Only Knows, and rewatching Digimon.
One Japanese animated film that I've been recommending a lot recently is Summer Wars, great movie. (I can't seem to find it in any stores though)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/operationmm3d
AkumaFenrir

AkumaFenrir

PostSubject: Re: Any watch any good anime recently?   Any watch any good anime recently? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:44 am

I suggest you watch Hero Tales if you want a Chinese Fantasy story. It's rather mature for the most part and pretty good.
Gurren Lagann is amazing too if you like mechs and epic drama/comedies. It's great. But I think I've told you that before. Smile
Back to top Go down
midlink

midlink

PostSubject: Re: Any watch any good anime recently?   Any watch any good anime recently? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:39 am

i like " Full Metal Alchemist"
Back to top Go down
ArnoldOtaku
Admin
ArnoldOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Any watch any good anime recently?   Any watch any good anime recently? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:49 am

midlink wrote:
i like " Full Metal Alchemist"
I haven't seen much of the original series, but brotherhood was amazing. I'm hoping that the new Full Metal Alchemist movie that was released not to long ago in Japan gets dubbed in America. (Knowing Funimation, they probably will)
Back to top Go down
midlink

midlink

PostSubject: Re: Any watch any good anime recently?   Any watch any good anime recently? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 am

Well, I got to watch the original on NETFLIX online and then I got to rent Brotherhood but only like half way through it. The original ending is totally different. Well, Funimation better dubbed it.
Back to top Go down
ArnoldOtaku
Admin
ArnoldOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Any watch any good anime recently?   Any watch any good anime recently? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:40 pm

The reason the original is different is because as they were making the anime, they were also writing the manga, and so the people who made the anime didn't have much material to base off of, so instead of making filler content to wait for the manga release, they just made came up with their own ideas. I haven't seen much of it, but I really like brotherhood's story.
Back to top Go down
ShouCHC
Mod
ShouCHC

PostSubject: Re: Any watch any good anime recently?   Any watch any good anime recently? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:06 am

I enjoy Blood+, it's pretty short.
Back to top Go down
ArnoldOtaku
Admin
ArnoldOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Any watch any good anime recently?   Any watch any good anime recently? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am

I just finished Durarara. Really great series.
Back to top Go down
AkumaFenrir

AkumaFenrir

PostSubject: Re: Any watch any good anime recently?   Any watch any good anime recently? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:56 pm

ShouCHC wrote:
I enjoy Blood+, it's pretty short.

Since I'm far too lazy to check, how many episodes? Smile

And yes, the original FMA is very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any watch any good anime recently?   Any watch any good anime recently? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any watch any good anime recently?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Operation Majora's Mask 3D :: Miscellenous :: General Forums-
Jump to: