Official Operation Majora's Mask 3D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Majora's Mask 3D is a petition to voice the requests by fans to release Majora's Mask in 3D on the Nintendo 3DS.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings [AD-Edge]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ADEdge

ADEdge

Greetings [AD-Edge] Empty
PostSubject: Greetings [AD-Edge]   Greetings [AD-Edge] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 am

My names Alex, I go by the online persona AD-Edge

Great to see this movement really getting underway, Im impressed every day at how fast its growing.
Ive been a long time Zelda fan, especially when it comes to Majoras Mask, I still remember pulling that one off the shelf for the first time, then getting home and having it not work because we didnt have an expansion pack.
And it was the first Zelda game I both played and finished (took most of my childhood!)
One of the few games Id consider a masterpiece and work of art, and I cant get enough of the mystery of it and its characters, not to mention the deep story and smothering darkness.

So other than Zelda, Im into computer science and computer graphics a lot, love making animations and soon some short films, along with game design and programming. Studying computer science at the moment at university in South Australia. Youtube channel here if anyone wants to check out some of my work - www[dot]youtube[dot]com/ADEdge

Im working on a little Zelda animation right now which is focused around Majoras Mask.
I have several other zelda related things Id like to do in the future as well, one in particular Ive had to jump into action with over the past few days to do my part for Operation Moonfall. So expect to see something about that from me in the near future! It will be quite exciting.

So, greetings to everyone, and heres to Majoras Mask 3D! Very Happy Greetings [AD-Edge] 96392917
Back to top Go down
ArnoldOtaku
Admin
ArnoldOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Greetings [AD-Edge]   Greetings [AD-Edge] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:32 am

Welcome Alex! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/operationmm3d
AkumaFenrir

AkumaFenrir

PostSubject: Re: Greetings [AD-Edge]   Greetings [AD-Edge] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Enjoy the forums! Hope to talk to you in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings [AD-Edge]   Greetings [AD-Edge] Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings [AD-Edge]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Operation Majora's Mask 3D :: Operation Majora's Mask 3D :: Introductions-
Jump to: